The Best Looking Baby Gate•
Posted on May 05 2017
Don’t settle for an ugly gate at the bottom of your stairs.
Yes, of course you have to keep your stair-climbing baby safe, but there is no reason to make your home look like a land of tiny prison cells with safety gates made with chunky plastic bars. You’ve worked too hard to install a baby gate that detracts from the beauty of your home. The Stair Barrier is a stylish way to avoid settling for something safe, but unattractive. Here are a few examples of why you need not settle.
Our Modern Grey and Signature Mocha gates are great neutrals that will contribute to your home’s interior design. Look at how beautifully our Modern Grey complements the style of Lauren Gilmore's home.
Banister to Banister Gate with Signature Patch in a Chevron Pattern
- Our Chevron gate's zig zag pattern is in an attractive black and white.
- The Chevron pattern gate comes with a "Welcome" patch in cursive.
- Welcome your guests with the welcome patch or personalize the patch with your own greeting or family's last name.
You can keep your baby safe, your dog off the stairs and make your home even more stylish with this Chevron pattern baby gate for the bottom of the stairs.
Regardless of your fabric choice, you'll have your Banister to Banister gate installed in minutes!
- Our banister to banister baby gates are designed specifically for the bottom of the stairs.
- You simply attach the three clips to the banister or spindles on one side, roll out the gate and fasten three clips to the banister or spindles on the other side.
- To access the stairs, simply unlatch one side and roll the safety gate to the side.
Behind the Scenes
The story behind the woman who invented the first stair gate designed specifically for banisters.Read More
2019 Baby Product T...
After having experienced 2018 and seeing the development of some innovative and creative baby products, we are excited to see what 2019 has to off...Read More
How to Decorate You...
Your home’s stairway is ultimately the gateway to another section of your home. If you or any of your guests want to visit another story in your h...Read More