Tips for Traveling with a Toddler•
Posted on May 19 2016
When you are packing up the car for a trip with kids, your list of what to pack will certainly differ from your any list you made in your life before you had kids! Here are a few tips about what to bring along now that you are wrangling a toddler.
Bring The Stair Barrier to Help You Relax!
- If you are staying in someone's home, ask them if they have a stairwell.
- If they have a staircase with two banisters, be sure to take along the baby gate designed for the bottom of stairs with banisters.
- When you take a baby gate along, you can relax with your friends or family instead of having to jump up every five seconds to keep your toddler off the stairs.
Protect Your Baby’s Skin
- If you are taking your young family to a sunny destination this summer you’ll need to pack some things to protect your toddler’s delicate skin.
- Be sure to pack sunscreen, a big floppy hat, and some sunglasses.
Traveling with a toddler is never the easiest thing in the world, but a few tricks, like the Stair Barrier can make it easier.
Behind the Scenes
The story behind the woman who invented the first stair gate designed specifically for banisters.Read More
2019 Baby Product T...
After having experienced 2018 and seeing the development of some innovative and creative baby products, we are excited to see what 2019 has to off...Read More
How to Decorate You...
Your home’s stairway is ultimately the gateway to another section of your home. If you or any of your guests want to visit another story in your h...Read More